I am a popular lecturer in AIKOL! Yes, it is true..I am not kidding.
I am popular among the law students because;
1. They dont like me due to my style of handling my classes; very strict in punctuality, attendance and behaviour of my students
2. There are not many people of getting "A" grade in my class; of course there are a few failures.
3. I like to have extra classes; this is due to certain public holidays and i need to finish the syllabus
4. There are extra works to be done in my class; finding an article, memorise quranic verses and hadith. They just want to come to the class, take notes and that is it..
5. I like to ask questions in my class. They dont like this because they said that they feel pressure whenever I ask questions.. Besides, no fun la!
6. The number of students in my class is between 20 to 25 students per class. I could see that only a handful of students would like to join my class. However, this sem 2 2008/2009, the number of the students has increased to 46 due the non appeareace of lecturer's name in list. I am sure these students would be terribly shocked to see me enetring their class.. Oh! Goshh..
These are among the reasons why I am popular in AIKOL, hence nobody wants to sign in my class..
Whatever the reasons they gave to me, I know what I am doing. the most important thing is that, I did not violate any rules in doing that. Only a handful students who understand the wisdom and significance behind those rules..
one thing that they will not forget me is that, I remember all their names..I memorised their names..