Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Birthday Cards

It has been quite some time that I did not paste any pictures in my blog. Last night I saw a few birthday cards which I received for my 40th Birthday. I thought of sharing these beautiful cards with you..of course I received many many text messages from my students, siblings and relatives; kisses from sons and a bouquet of flower from my husband


These are the cards..






This card is from Faezah..hand and home made card..

This one is from my niece in Singapore, Annisa' Nasuha..





This card is from my youngest son, Lutfi..using A4 paper






My son used the word "BLAST" twice! Hu.hu..Hopefully, Allah will bless him with his good intention but not what has expressly written..

6 comments:

Adrina Adi said...

sweetnyaa... especially yg lutfi punya.. hihi

ise3339 said...

Kelakarla lutfi ni..he3

ramizah said...

aisyah/ise: jgn lupa wat entry.."fatien's visit to sabah"

Kakak: nanti la giliran kakak pula, bila amna dah kreatif tulis kad..

patunghujan a.k.a cik teruterubozu said...

alaaa
kad comot faezah pn letak jgk
wat malu jek :-p

ramizah said...

comot pon comot lah..janji dari awak..mesti special.. mmuah

Janna Wan Muhammad said...

hahaha..cyte je cad lutfi...kreatif gitu...apa2 pon the thought that really matters ,right?