Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 21, 2008

no wonder la, student takut...

The number of students in my class is always less compared to my fellow colleague. However, this semester, I have been assigned to teach 1st year 1st semester student, in other words, these are fresh students and they have no idea whatsoever who I am..hence, the number of students in that class is 36. Kira ramai la ni.( my fellow colleagues's students is 54) usul fiqh's students are altogether 58 students for two sections. This is unusual because if you have two sections you may have at least 100 students beacause each section is limited to 50 to 55 students.

I start my 1st class with these following statements:

1. I am a very nice person, kind hearted lecturer, very friendly one...BUT i dont like latecomers. You should be waiting for your teacher in the class and NOT me waiitng for you!"

2. My duty is teach and guide you and definitely NOT to please anyone of you here. If you like me, that is great and if you dont like me, I wont change myself because of you!

3. If you want to survive in this class, you need to follow my rules. It is not only that MUST follow rules but.. I will make sure each and everyone here, follow my rules.

4. This class belongs to me..You must listen and obey me as long as it is within the scope of Shariah.

5. Anybody who missed my class, it is going be his/her responsibilty to come and explain about his/her absence at my office. Dont you dare to stop me anywhere you like over this issue.

6. It is a crime for those who missed my class without any reasonable reason and he/she should be punished with Ta'zir punishment....

7. If you think you are now at the wrong class, you'd better change the section right away...


Sometimes I have a few police officers in my class. These people are very tough and very hardworking. some of them are Special branch officer, ASP and they are not scared to any criminals should they need to arrest them and fight with them..However, when they are in my class..Hmm..they said ( after they have passed my paper) they have never sacred in their life as much as they are in my class. They told me that I was a MUHARIB ( a criminal who committed HIRABAH). In my Islamic criminal law class, i used to define that a MUHARIB is a person who successfully instilled fear to the victim... That 's me :-) He! he! Well, I am just doing my job...

9 comments:

Janna Wan Muhammad said...

fuih.! dasatla kak ngoh,even police officers pon takut, but of kos la kan..in ur class they are your students.

ramizah said...

betul tu, janna.. ketar mulut2 bila nak jawab soalan.

abdul hayyi said...

madam, tak rasa janggal ke ngajor 'orang2 tua' macam uncle2 polis tu?huhu...

ramizah said...

Hayyi, demo tu tak la tua sangat :-) ada one 1st yr student la ni sebaya dgn saya..these students are hardworking, self discpline and resepctful to their lecturers.

ise3339 said...

Hebat betul kak ngoh..smpai polis pun takut..he2.. tp kalu atas jln raya ke..kite yg takut ko polis kn2...takut kalu salah la..

ramizah said...

Betul tu ise..sebenarnya dari kecik diajar takut ko polis..ma dulu2 la.. he!he!

Bibi Intan Suraya said...

hebat! seorg guru yg hebat! salute ;)

patunghujan a.k.a cik teruterubozu said...

salam ustazah
i used to be in ur class
whoever cant survive in ur 1st class wont survive for the following class
but i do survive becoz i abide ur rule
i'm not the best student but u will alwayz miss me :-)

Unknown said...

hi hi... you did give me that impression, ustazah. ye la, first class lagi ustazah dah kasik warning camtu, dalam ati pikir abes la aku.. i thought you prefer guys than the girls (so the rumour was) tapi takpon, elok je ustazah kenakan the brothers in our class. =P tapi slalu memnag cam tu kot? mana lecturer yang orang kata garang, are not actually as garang as we thought. or may be we have mentally prepared ourselves.