Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 10, 2008

holiday activities

Hello, again!
There was a pause of my post for a few days..The feeling of laziness has stricken me. But later I found one comment from my sister in keningau, then, it cheers me up! Thank you janna. Please dont compare me with you.. I am just an amateur.. Kuang! Kuang! Kuang!Wow! she read my blog.. This must be the job of my other sister..who else, dr jie!

What did I do for the past few day? I made curry puffs! 3 consecutive days! Ahah, 3 different kinds of filings.. He! he! I also baked chocolate chip cookies which I got the recipe from my student, mohsein. My nephew, haikal and adam were here for two nights. My youngest son, Lutfi whom enjoyed most their stay in our place. They relationship grows closer now..Great news for me!

I went to pasar tani in the morning today, however, there were some stalls which were closed. And these stalls belong to Malay sellers! Wow, they are more ambitious in enjoying the holiday than the Chinese..That is the culture of Malaysians where we enjoying each other's holiday. This is a unique culture of our beloved country..


tomorrow is the new day again, insyallah. Life will be as usual..Life with the loved ones with unexpected and expected things will happen.. May Allah bless us all. Amin

Take care!

2 comments:

Janna Wan Muhammad said...

aiseh,wrong guess la kak ngoh,it wasn't jie..it was your other sister...so many sisters!

ramizah said...

whoever la.. anyway, this is a halal blog