Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I have been tagged...

I have been tagged by my cousin last week..She wants to know 10 interesting facts about me.. Hmm..I have been thinking very hard about this. I fear that people may misunderstand when we talk about interesting facts abot us..nanti org kata, naik lif tekan sendiri, masuk bakul angkat sendiri atau naik perahu kayuh sendiri... lama2 dapat idea macam ni.. the list goes like this:

1. I was born on 9.6.69..cantik tak nombor ni? Macam keluarga 69 dalam filem P. Ramlee pulak.
2. My staff no in IIUM is 1717..ini pun no cantik jugak kan?
3. On 17.07.07 I lost two precious things in my life..my uterus and my ovary. Hence, I cannot have anymore children..this is interesting yet disheartening :-(
4. My other half whom I call him Mere Zindagi is from Bangladesh. Though I am kelantanese Totok but I happened to marry a foreigner..
5. He is 20 years older than me..well, age is just a number, huh? kuang kuang...
6. I have 3 boys..full stop.
7. I have 10 siblings, 9 girls and 1 boy..Is this also interesting?
8. I lived with my grandmother since I was 7 or 8 yr old till the age of 14..every weekend I would go back to my parents's house.
9. I dont eat durian..my hubby said I am not a malay since i dont eat durian. How dare he said this to me..hu hu..
10. What else,huh...? I took my driving my lesson for over 9 months! Why? Because my hubby said so...But I passed once and for all...he he..

That's all..interesting? Whatever laa kak..

8 comments:

Capik said...

Muehehehe....xmkn durian jugop...sama laa kita..haahhahaha

Adrina Adi said...

kak ngoh,

dok rumah che ke, atau rumah mok?

anyway, tq layan tag.

ramizah said...

rumah che'

Janna Wan Muhammad said...

muahahahaa..kak ngoh sepatut nyo kak ngoh tulih, I don;t eat durian but I eat Lempuk....hehehe...

eik'rob org je said...

salam..x sangka pulak ustzh rmai adik prmpn..meriah jgk la rmai mulut..ustzh mst ade adik sbaya bdk uia yg otw nk grad kan..hehe..gurau2 je ustzh..

ramizah said...

Janna: betul tu..saya mmg hantu lepok..
ya, ada seorang yg nak grad bulan 12 ni..dia belajar kat adelaide

Ibn Salim said...

saya pun tak makan durian..hehe :-)

eik'rob org je said...

dia grad dlm accounting ke ustzh?