Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 19, 2009

Q & A with Wafi..

Case 1 ( wafi was between 4-5 years old)

I am spinning M.Nasir’s songs for the 3rd time in the car we were travelling in..

Wafi: Mama, do you like M. nasir?
Mama: Yes, wafi..I love him very much.
Wafi: Why you did not marry him then?...
Mama: Ohh..very good question wafi..but I have no answer at this moment

Case 2 ( wafi was between 7-8 years old)

I was busy preparing dishes for his birthday party.

Wafi: Mama, why are you doing this?
Mama: Today is your birthday. You are special my son..
Wafi: When is your special day?
Mama: My special day would be when I have you..well, when you were tiny and the doctor put you on my belly..hmm..when is your special day then?
Wafi: hmm…when you are dead.
Mama: astaghfirullah al azim… *@#%$&

Case 3 ( wafi is now..13years old)

We were watching a movie showing a man has a paralysed wife and she is on the wheel chair..

Mama: Hmm..he still loves his wife though she is paralysed..
Wafi: I want to ask you something mama..
Mama: Your something is not ordinary one, wafi…There must be a catch.. what is it?
Wafi: After you married to papa, have you ever thought of marrying a blind man?
Mama: What kind of question is that, huh? You are so imaginative and creative la..I need to tell your papa about this..
Wafi: I am serious mama..
Mama: astaghfirullah…subhanallah..masyAllah..

6 comments:

Ahlami said...

hihihiihihi...
wafi..wafi..that's wafi..
unique and very imaginative.
kih3..and funny as always!

Adrina Adi said...

adoi la wafi...

bertuah betul.

patunghujan a.k.a cik teruterubozu said...

wafi tu memglaa
hehehhe
funny

ramizah said...

to everyone: Wafi is special and has the emphaty feeling towards others..

Farahalina.Rosli said...

ustazah mayb mere zindagi ustazah ajar wafi to think everything as creative as he can...

Kami said...

nakal gop wafi..buleh kiro..